Boys Rule, Girls Drool!

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Husband Tag

Husband Tag
1-What is his name? Matthew Jason Turley
2-How long have you been married? Nearly seven years...in March
3-How long did you date? We met in October and married in March. About 5 months?...?
4-How old is he? 33 (The other day I told Aiden he was 32...oops!)
5-Who eats more? Depends on what we are eating
6-Who said I love you first? I can't remember.
7-Who is smarter? Depends on the subject.
8-Whose temper is worse? Probably mine, but it takes a lot to get either of us wound up.
9-Who does the laundry? I do most of it.
10-Who does the dishes? Usually me. I am home more than Matt.
11-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking from the foot of the bed I do.
12-Who pays the bills? I do.
13-Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time but Matt does cook every once in a while.
14-Who drives when you are together? Matt. I am usually the one to be the kids' ref.
15-Who is more stubborn? Definitely me
16-Whose parents do you see the most? Matt's because they are in town. I see mine a couple of times a year.
17-Who proposed? We just started talking about it. It didn't take long for us to know that we were going to be married. Matt did propose, though.
18-Who has more friends? We both have lots of friends.
19-Who has more siblings? I do 4 to 2.

Tag, you're it!

2 comments:

The Kahumokus said...

I love that it's a toss up between who eats more and who's smarter! I'm learning a lot about you two here...

Tyler Mansfield said...

Quote:
"9-Who does the laundry? I do
10-Who does the dishes? Usually me.
12-Who pays the bills? I do
13-Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time"

Figures. Matt makes his wife do it all... smooth! See ya guys in less than a week! WOO!